Thanks to our 25-year old experience in the alimentary pasta world we propose this series of fully automatic, continuous lines for the production and drying of short-cut pasta to all pasta factories.
These lines have been engineered and manufactured to meet all the producers’ requirements for functional capacity, simplicity and quality of the artisanal plant to be part of a more industrial and automated project that still retains a very valid quality-to-price ratio.
Technical and technological specifications of the machines making up the line:
- Single-screw extruder equipped with patented centrifuge and vacuum mixer for feeding of the screw.
- Pre-dryer by five vibrating tiers: stainless steel structure, looms and paneling that can be easily opened and cleaned. Heating system by winged heat exchangers running either by hot or overheated water, served by axial electro-ventilators suitable for treatment temperature up to 80°С.
- Continuous dryer featuring mats in thermo-resistant, polyester mesh made up of two technological areas equipped with independent climate control probes; pre-drying, drying and stabilization areas. The paneling that can be fully opened all along the machine perimeter is made up of AISI 304 stainless steel panels with internal insulation by 20 mm rock wool and injection of high-density polyurethane thus totaling 60 mm total thickness.
- The mats in thermo-resistant, polyester mesh by 1700 mm usable width supported by stainless steel bars and chains are equipped with independent, variable-speed gear motor that is controlled by the inverter from the main line control panel.
- The loading and distribution device of the product onto the drying mat is made up of a light metal structure and stainless steel mesh driven by eccentric mass motor-vibrators by adjustable intensity.
- The heating groups are made of winged exchangers running either by hot or overheated water, served by axial electro-ventilators suitable for high temperatures.
- The air exchange group is made by inlet and exhaust piping and proportional opening valve that is fully in stainless steel.
- Ambient air cooler served by high-performance axial fans or upon demand by Freon evaporators or glycol water running exchangers. Transport of the product is effected on polyester mat driven by variable speed, independent gear motor
- Electric control panel equipped with PLC and color touch-screen, enabling software integration with PC controlled, supervision system.
- Data trasmission assistance