Automatic and continuous L.P.S. line, engineered and manufactured for the production of specialty pasta shapes on a stainless steel tray.
This line is suitable for production capacity from 200 to 1200 Kg/h. This line can satisfy any requirements thanks to its modularity; matched with suitable machines and equipments (adding a lasagne machine, nest machine, shaker and so on ) this line can manufacture any kind of specialty pasta shape, from lasagne to big shells, from nests to pappardelle.
Thanks to the consolidated technology for the high-temperature, the L.P.S. line with its 4 control zones, grant the uniform drying of any pasta shapes.
The ventilation is different depending on the zones, therefore it is very flexible and enable to customize the drying diagram, giving the operator all the necessary instruments to get a perfect final product. Moreover, the humidification devices are fitted in different zones of the line, to create the right proportion inside the dryer.
The product conveying is carryied out by trays manufactured in stainless steel supporting frames, counter-trays in anodized aluminium alloy profiles and cloth mesh in polyesther Trevira.
The traditional problems of the tray lines (mainly due to the use of big pushing carriages moving all the trays at the same time, so that the mechanical parts are stressed and the customer is compelled to frequent maintenance) have been solved moving the trays vertically, mainly, with rising/descending zone.
Therefore, all the transfer speeds are slowed down, to grant an higher stability during its passages in the dryer.
The tray stability allows the product to keep its position from the beginning till the end of the cycle, and this is an enormous advantage either during the drying phase and the packaging phase with hydraulic collecting device.
The line consists in an AXOR OCRIM press, manufactured as per most advanced technologies, so that the operator can customize the dough as per his requirements.
Nests or lasagne machine for the required pasta shapes. Continuous horizontal preliminary dryer with whole ventilation and trays transfer on hostaform rollers.
Column vertical preliminary dryer with trays transfer on appropriate teflon guides.
Continuous floors dryer on appropriate teflon guides. The tray transfer is done through chain elevators and motor-conveyors.
The set climate is maintained by appropriate heating batteries and air channels.
The last column of the dryer is used for the product stabilization. The product cooling is carried out in a separate thermal unit.
The cooling action is assured by the passage of the air that invests the product in every part, taking it to the required relative humidity required.
The final section can be supplied both with tilting device for a disordered packaging, or with automatic drawing device.
The complete L.P.S. line consists of :
- Self-adjustable feet allowing to level machines to any type of floors.
- Stainless steel supporting frames which grant stability and a longer lifetime of the whole installation.
- High performance batteries with flanged connections uni 2282.
- High-density fiberglass panels lined internally with stainless steel plates and silicon rubber gaskets.
- Hydraulic plant complete with 3-ways pneumatic valve, pump, by-pass, control valve, gauges and thermometers.
- Air exchange systems realized with stainless steel channels and butterflies equipped with air suction and air input electrofans with pre-heating batteries.
- High performance axial fans with electric motors suitable for high temperature.
- Pasta trays realized with stainless steel supporting frame, anodized aluminium alloy frame profiles and Trevira polyester mesh.
- Horizontal pre-dryer with independent thermoregulation system and trays feeding system on roll conveyor Drying tunnel with syncronysed mechanism and divided into some different thermoregulation areas.
- Outside motor device easily accessible and carbon steel drive chains.
- High efficiency ventilation separate for each phase: pre-drying, drying and cooling. Storage trays section to allow a discontinuous packaging machine running (optional) Independent tray return.
- Stairs and banisters to reach the machine roof realized according to international safety rules.
- Electric panel for control and automation by means of a plc and supervision software on a personal computer.
- Data trasmission assistance